WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Another one!

I think I am addicted.  I made a junk journal this time...
 This one is the product of seeing the You Tube videos by Tangie Baxter.  It is an altered composition book turned beautiful junk journal.
 I covered it with some papers that I got by GCD.  I used scrap ribbons to tie the "binding".  I also used my new Tim Holtz Sizzix die to cut out the dress form, thread spool and button.  I titled it "Daily Junque".
 I added a pocket in the front. It is half of a brochure envelope.   I distressed every single page.  I also used up a bunch of flourish stickers on a variety of the pages.
 I made a dent in my paper stash, the papers inside on the pages are from My Mind's Eye...Magnolia and Wild Asparagus.  I have had these in my stash forever!
 I added these paper clip flags from the office store, and the words are stickers from The Girls Paperie.  I also added a ton of mini binder clips.
 I had some journaling pages that were from Making Memories, I added them to some of the pages.
 I added three giant envelopes.

I added another pocket to the back page.

Now, to fill it with crafty things!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment