WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Sneak Peek!

I have another project in the works...I am showing you a little peak of it.  I am hoping I will get it done this weekend.
 I gathered a bunch of cool Halloween papers, both old and new...
 I got some cardstock, some chipboard, and some paper bags...
And I am working on a mini album for Halloween!  This book is influenced by a combination of works done by the ladies from the blogs Paper Phenomenon and The Paper Trail.  But, of course,  I am tweaking it to make some cool additions and changes.  I love the colors and the "eeriness" of the papers.  I think this is going to be a wickedly cool mini.  What do you think?

Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment