WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Halloween DIY Smash Book

I was cleaning the other day and ran across this binder that was supposed to be used to store planner pages.  It is a 3 ring binder, and it has a lot of room.  Then, I got an idea!
 I went through all of my Halloween supplies, and I created a DIY Halloween themed smash book!  I used flowers from Recollections and bling from Prima.  The skull center of the flower I got at a scrapbook convention, and unfortunately, I don't know who made it as there wasn't a package.
 I went through all of my papers and selected a bunch for my book.  I added 4 envelopes and 4 black paper bags.
Here is a sneak peek inside.  The "bones" (yes, pun intended) are done, now I am going to decorate it.  I will show you the finished book when I am all done.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!




3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

This book is great! You already know how much I just love your book projects!!!

chethran said...


Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?






Ring Binder Planners Refills

A Creative Operation said...

Hi, chethran. Thanks for stopping by and the nice comment. Unfortunately, there is no way to subscribe by email to this site that I know of. Sorry. Keep checking in though! We really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Michelle