WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Halloween DIY Smash Book

I was cleaning the other day and ran across this binder that was supposed to be used to store planner pages.  It is a 3 ring binder, and it has a lot of room.  Then, I got an idea!
 I went through all of my Halloween supplies, and I created a DIY Halloween themed smash book!  I used flowers from Recollections and bling from Prima.  The skull center of the flower I got at a scrapbook convention, and unfortunately, I don't know who made it as there wasn't a package.
 I went through all of my papers and selected a bunch for my book.  I added 4 envelopes and 4 black paper bags.
Here is a sneak peek inside.  The "bones" (yes, pun intended) are done, now I am going to decorate it.  I will show you the finished book when I am all done.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!




3 comments:

  1. This book is great! You already know how much I just love your book projects!!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?






    Ring Binder Planners Refills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, chethran. Thanks for stopping by and the nice comment. Unfortunately, there is no way to subscribe by email to this site that I know of. Sorry. Keep checking in though! We really appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete