WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Finally Finished!!!

I have been working on this for a long time. I started it, put it aside, worked on it, put it aside again.  This weekend...I finally got it done.   It is not my idea, but I did tweak it a bit.


I got the idea from a You Tube video I saw here.  She called it her "Love Mini Album Page", and she made it for a swap she was in.  I thought it was super cute, but small, at 4x4".  I sized it up a little bit, and created an entire book with that page tutorial.

The papers are DCWV, "Tradewinds", and I used some TPC stamps, for the title.  I added a few die cuts from Pink Paislee, and some Recollections leaves and button.  There is also a Tim Holtz memo pin on the cover.  The charms are various ones I had in my stash.


I made a simple ribbon closure.  The flowers I sprayed with two different sprays to achieve the color that is pretty close to the colors on the page.


So, there are four pages.  On the front of each page is a pocket with a tag.


Tag pulled out...


There is a flap that opens in front of the tag pocket.


This shows the first page turned...and the front of the second page.  The string wraps around the flower to hold the flap closed.


This is the flap opened.  There are two pockets here, with two tags.


Then the little booklet opens up for more area for pictures and journaling.


The next page...


And the next.


I am glad you stopped by to check it out!  Now, all I have to do is GO ON VACATION SO I CAN FILL IT UP WITH PICTURES!!!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love all the flaps and added space they will add. The flowers are such a cute idea for wrapping the string closures!

    Have fun filling it up, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just beautiful! I can see that it took some time -- all that tedious and intricate work you put into it!

    You really have been doing the most gorgous books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I went and watched her video. Did you bind your pages the same way (sewing)? Thanks for sharing Marie

    ReplyDelete