WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sarah's Birthday Card!

 I used papers from House of Three to make this card for my beautiful daughter-in-law.  She called this her "First 29th" birthday!  I told her that she will love it so much that she will keep having them!!

 I used bling from Recollections, crochet lace from the Lost and Found collection.  The yellow polka dot paper is actually packaging from the dimensional stickers.
I made the butterfly using the new EK Success triple punch butterfly punch.  It is super cool, it punches three different images so you can layer them.
 The inside of the card, with more bling, more dimensional stickers and die cuts from that line.
For the envelope, I used another sticker from the line, and flowers from Recollections and Prima.

Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the little butterflies! Such a cutie!

    I'm a new follower too!

    Raina
    scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete